Hannah loves to help me in the kitchen, and I love to have her help, but sometimes there just isn't a good/safe job for her to do. So, last week when I was trying to think of a job that she would enjoy, I decided to let her chop up the strawberries. True, this doesn't sound like a safe job, but I set her up with a cutting board and her dinner knife, and she went to town. She worked SO hard and chopped each and every one of those strawberries!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Strawberry Shortcake
Hannah loves to help me in the kitchen, and I love to have her help, but sometimes there just isn't a good/safe job for her to do. So, last week when I was trying to think of a job that she would enjoy, I decided to let her chop up the strawberries. True, this doesn't sound like a safe job, but I set her up with a cutting board and her dinner knife, and she went to town. She worked SO hard and chopped each and every one of those strawberries!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment