- sis (for Hannah)
- da-DA (said in a deeper voice. so funny! like he has to say it manly for Dad)
- Mama (only when he needs me desperately)
- truck
- fish
- ball
- ni-ni (night-night)
- want that
- what's that?
- dog
- woof
- duck
- quack
- bye bye
- choo (favorite book is Chicken Soup, and the little chickie has a cold and is always sneezing. Blake calls the book "Choo")
- this
- cat
- brush (when he wants to brush his teeth, which is often)
- socks
- shoe
- cat
- trash
- ah oh
- wow
- whoa
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Words
When Hannah was 17 months old, Adam and I jotted down all of the words that she was saying at the time. It seems like Blake is learning new words every day. I'm sure that I'll forget some, but this is Blake's vocabulary at 16 months. (He's 16 months today actually).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment