Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hold the dirt


How old are you?
Four

When's your birthday?
April March

What's your favorite animal?
You know what animal it is. It's not a giraffe anymore.

Ok. what is it?
A zebra.

What's your favorite color?
Not pink anymore. Not purple. I do like those though, but they're not my favorite colors. It's not blue; it's red!

What's your favorite thing to do outside?
I like to go to the zoo, and I like to ride a roller coaster.

What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
umm...umm...I give up!

What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
puzzles! (which we're doing right now)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
doctor

Do you have a best friend?
Grace

What's your favorite food?
Mommy, will you stop asking me questions so we can do this (the puzzle)? You know what it is!

Ok, if we were going to make a dessert, what kind would you want to make?
Cookies, chocolate chip cookies.

Do you like pickles?
No. I like all the food except pickles. Oh and not salad either. Oh, and something else. Sauce. I don't like sauce. And whoa, I don't like to eat dirt. That's for sure.

2 comments:

the kringalings said...

Very eloquent. I love it!

jilmeka said...

great interview.